(Incomplete Education, Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Gives an equivalent for each Diploma, Certificate, or Transcript (Grade report, Examination record, Marks sheet) submitted for evaluation.
- Presents dates of attendance and institution location.
- Describes profile of the institution and programs (entrance criteria, status of the institution in this country, typical and real length of study).
- Recommends the U.S. equivalent of each level of study and credential earned.
- Provides a list of courses/ subjects studied, major/ minor or area of concentration.
- Converts instruction hours (lectures, laboratory, independent supervised course projects).
- Semester or Quarter Units of Credit for all post-secondary level courses.
- Converts grades into equivalent U.S. grades A, B, C, D, F for each course evaluated.
- Calculates an overall Grade Point Average (G.P.A.).
- Identifies courses level as Degree level; Lower or Upper division; Undergraduate courses; Graduate level courses; Professional level courses for each Post-secondary course evaluated.
Continuation of Education, College or University admission, Employment, Immigration, Licensing, Military Enlistments
Price: $305 - first degree
$150 - every other degree