Foreign Consultants, LLC. (FCI) is a US based
Global company, which provides Evaluation of Foreign Credentials
from all countries of the world assuring
consistent treatment of those educated outside the United States.
We perform Evaluation, Translation, and
Interpretation of Foreign Credentials and related documents for
individuals from abroad who wish to use their knowledge and experience
either in the United States or Worldwide.
Our company produces written certifications of Educational Equivalency
to the US standards that are useful for:
- Gaining admission to an accredited College, University, Business School, Medical School, Law school, other Educational entities at any level in the US and Worldwide
- Transferring academic credits to a College, University, Business School, Medical School, Law school, other Educational entities at any level in the US and worldwide
- Preparing an employment application for a Firm or Agency in the US or any Global, International or Multinational company worldwide
- Obtaining any Professional license in the Educational, Medical, Jurisprudence, Engineering, Nursing, Accounting fields in the US
- Applying for the International grants, Scholarships, Research programs, etc. sponsored by the United Nations, European Union, World Trade Organization, International Monetary Fund, UNISEF, and other International Entities and Funds worldwide
- Completing or strengthening an Immigration application to US, Canada, European Union Countries, Australia, New Zeeland, other countries worldwide
We evaluate Educational documents at all levels from Secondary School Diplomas to Doctoral degrees and beyond.
We help our customers to successfully achieve their educational, professional, and immigration goals in the United States and worldwide by getting the most of out of their foreign education.
Message from the president
FCI approaches each client’s packet of Foreign Credentials with a fresh eye and constantly updated knowledge of Global education systems, including those of the US. In the absence of the exact equivalencies, our Evaluation Reports are based on sound and widely accepted principles of comparative education, ongoing research on Higher Institutions’s programs, and experience with thousands of sets of educational and professional credentials.
We are the members of world known National & International Educational associations:
The Evaluation of Foreign Credentials executed by FCI follows the
placement recommendations approved by the
National Council on Evaluation of Foreign Credentials (CEC).
The Council is the only inter associational body in the US specifically created to review, modify, and approve placement recommendations written for publications used by US admission community.